Salty Hair Don't Care
We all love those wild and salty curls we have when we get out of the ocean. Wouldn't be ace to have our hair this way every day? While you can find several beach hair spray that give you this “beachy hair” effect we managed to set our own hair spray that will not only give you beautiful and natural curls, but also hydrate and protect your hair against wind, salted water and U.V.
We used only natural ingredients that you can easily find at your organic store:
- -Aloe Vera gel to protect your hair against salted water and wind.
- -Sesame oil that absorbs U.V rays.
- -Coconut oil to keep your hair hydrated.
And of course the combination of water and salt that will give you natural curls!
This hair spray is ridiculously easy to make and we bet it will quickly become a part of your morning beauty routine!
Makes a 100ml spray bottle:
100 ml water
2 tablespoons salt
1 teaspoon aloe vera gel
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon coconut oil
- -Melt the coconut oil into a small saucepan on low heat, then set aside.
- -Add water and salt into a saucepan and allow to simmer until the salt has dissolved.
- -Pour into a clean spray bottle, add other ingredients (coconut and sesame oil, aloe vera gel), shake well and you’re done!
- -This hair spray will last 6 weeks but you can extend its preservation by storing it into your fridge.
- -Use on wet or dry hair: shake and spray generously on
your mid-length (but not the roots!) and ends of your hair and scrunch with
your hands. You can also pin
your hair in small buns at the back of your head and let dry naturally if you want your curls to be more defined.
Content provided by Wild West Agency for Billabong Europe