30 Day Free Returns Policy.
1. Please ensure all items returned are unworn / unused with original labels & packaging in place. Any item returned in a non-sellable condition will not be refunded.
2. Include completed Returns Form within the package, stating the reason for returning the item/s using our easy code guide.
3. Wrap return items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to the item/s and packaging. The item/s are your responsibility until they arrive at our warehouse.
4. We are unable to exchange items bought online. If you would like alternative items, then please place a new order and we will refund the item/s returned once we have received them at our warehouse.
5. We are unable to issue refunds in store for online purchases.
6. Please allow 3-5 working days once your returns have reached us, to give us time to process your returns. You have 30 days to return your item/s from receipt of your parcel.
UK: If you are a UK Mainland resident, returns are free. Cut out the pre-paid Returns Label on the reverse of the Despatch Note and attach it to the outside of the package. Then take it to a post office to send via Royal Mail, remembering to obtain proof of postage.
Rest of Europe: Affix the UPS label that came with your order to the outside of the parcel, and take it to a UPS Access Point. To find your nearest UPS Access Point, go to UPS Dropoff.
If there are no convenient UPS Access Points near to you, it may be possible to arrange a collection via UPS My Choice. Please visit the UPS web site to create your My Choice Account.
Alternatively, send your return to the following address using a carrier of your choice, at your expense, obtaining a tracking number or proof of postage.
3 Sovereign Court