FURNACE REVOLUTION SERIES
Heritage lines are reborn, backed by modern wetsuit technology. Maintaining core lines, the Revolution Series wetsuits utilize premium wetsuit innovations and materials, creating a suit that delivers both performance and signature style.
STYLE MEETS PERFORMANCE
Made from a 280% stretch Superlight Foam with excellent thermal retention, the Revolution is backed by warm, quick-dry Furnace lining. The throwback exterior features Superflex 280 Jersey, a Velcro-resistant, high stretch jersey with high stretch and low water absorption.
- 3/2 mm boy's chest zip wetsuit
- Heritage wetsuit design elements
- WARMTH. Furnace Quick Dry Lining: large front and back seamless panels of a new double knit Furnace jersey creating pockets of air trapping body heat, as well as allowing it to drain and dry ultra fast
- LIGHT. Superlight Foam: made from upcycled car tires, the light weight, high stretch foam core offers excellent thermal retention
- STRETCH. Superflex 280 Jersey: Durable velcro resistant high stretch jersey with excellent hand feel and low water absorption. Stretches 280% its usual resting state
- Chest entry system with internal GBS zip barrier
- External seams: twin needle stretch blind-stitch
- Internal seams: machine-applied Superflex neo tape
- Large front and back panels and strategically placed seams
- Minimal seams for maximum flexibility
| Temperature Guide. 16°C - 20°C |
Click here for tips to take care of your wetsuits