A boardshort featuring classic California palms, seen through the lens of Warhol. Part of the premium, limited edition Billabong “LAB” collection, the performance boardshort features a palm photo print from world renowned pop artist, Andy Warhol. Inspired by Warhol’s 1968 underground film, “San Diego Surf”, the collection reflects a rebellious spirit, celebrating individuals who refuse to be defined by convention. The custom boardshort is made from recycled 4-way stretch fabric, topped with Micro repel water-repellent coating and a performance-minded engineered fit.
- Printed performance boardshorts
- Andy Warhol Collection
- Pattern: palm tree print
- Contrast solid waistband and back pocket flap
- Performance Fit: engineered to minimize seams and maximize performance
- Recycled Stretch Material: 4-way stretch features a tight weave, consistent stretch and fast fabric recovery
- Micro Repel: coats fabric to eliminate saturation & repels water, keeping your boardshorts dryer and lighter, longer
- Back patch pocket
- Woven patch at hem
- Performance Fit: 18 inch outseam
- Recycled Stretch Fabric
87% Recycled Polyester / 13% Elastane
| LAB |
> A new division of Billabong, LAB collaborates with artists, musicians, designers, photographers and icons of surf that inspire surf culture today.