- Reversible Jacket
- Mini Ripstop Fabric With DWR Treatment And 1000MM Coating
- 100G Padding
- Square Quilted Polyamide Fabric For Inner Face
- Large Hand Pockets
- Tightening At Hem Via Drawcord
- Ajustable Hood
- A/Div Patch And Woven Label
- Internal Face Features : Patched Pockets, A/Div Woven Label
50% Polyamide 50% Polyester
| Adventure Division Collection |
> Adventure Division. Driven by the relentless pursuit for adventure & surf exploration around the world. Adventure Division brings Billabong's timeless craftsmanship and style to functional essentials. Innovative by design. Trusted by Athletes.
| A/Div Ripstop With DWR |
> Our most advanced lightweight fabric, breathable and waterproof, it keeps you warm and stops you getting wet.
| 1000MM Coating |
> A layer of coating is added on the inside of the fabric to add some breathability.
| DWR On Finished Fabric |
> DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic). Durable Water Repellents are commonly used to prevent the outer layer of fabric from becoming saturated with water.