Boost your heat and your airs with the ultra lightweight Furnace Carbon Comp wetsuit - Billabong’s athlete-driven performance wetsuit. Equipped with a Furnace Carbon lining and engineered stretch, this performance-minded fullsuit delivers everything you need in a featherweight package. New for the 2018/19 season, the carbon lining features our Fluid quick dry pattern that channels water, dries fast and is ultra flexible. Created from a new Smart Foam made from upcycled car tires, the suit features a 300% stretch while adding more heat and less weight. Utilizing Airlite Stretch external jersey technology, the exclusive engineered perforated knit is able to stretch 350%. A Drymax chest zip entry keeps water out, and a furnace carbon lining keeps the heat in with an unprecedented strength to weight ratio. Every layer is constructed with incredible flexibility for optimal performance.
- 3/2 Fullsuit.
- Recommended Temperature: COLD - 13°C - 18°C / 55°F - 64°F
- Ultra lightweight comp wetsuit.
- Lightweight and high stretch.
- 75% Furnace Carbon lining: carbon threads maximize warmth and minimize weight.
- A new Fluid quick dry pattern channels water, dries fast and is ultra flexible.
- Smart Foam: made from upcycled car tires, the foam is the most flexible, lightest, warmest foam with the highest thermal retention. Provides 300% stretch.
- Airlite Stretch: Flexible exterior jersey is made with an exclusive engineered perforated knit, made to stretch to 350% its usual resting state.
- Drymax chest zip entry: new semi dry zip with internal membrane stops water.
- Machine-applied Superflex neo tape.
- Anatomic strategic shaped seams with X-flex back panel flex zones.
- Minimal seams for maximum flexibility.
| Temperature Guide. 16°C - 20°C |
Click here for tips to take care of your wetsuits