FURNACE CARBON | COMP
Billabong's athlete driven performance wetsuit, premium fabrication and thermal materials for a light weight flexible yet warm wetsuit.
FLEXIBLE AND DRY -
" Light Weight High Performance ! "
Boost your heat and your airs with the ultra lightweight Furnace Carbon Comp wetsuit - Billabong’s athlete-driven performance wetsuit. Equipped with a Furnace Carbon lining and engineered stretch, this performance-minded fullsuit delivers everything you need in a featherweight package. A Drymax entry system keeps water out, and a furnace carbon lining keeps the heat in with an unprecedented strength to weight ratio. Every layer is constructed with incredible flexibility for optimal performance.
- 3/2 mm Zipperless Wetsuit
- STAY WARMER. Furnace Carbon lining: carbon threads maximize warmth and minimize weight
- STAY DRIER. Drymax chest zip entry: new semi dry zip with internal membrane stops water
- STAY FLEXIBLE. Minimal seams for maximum flexibility. Anatomic strategic shaped seams with X-flex back panel flex zones. Machine-applied internal pressure bonded seam tape
- STAY LIGHT. Ax1 External Superflex Jersey. Hold Less Water
- MATERIAL. AX1 Airlite foam core
| Temperature Guide. 15°C - 19°C |
Click here for tips to take care of your wetsuits