FURNACE CARBON | COMP
Billabong’s athlete-driven performance wetsuit. Equipped with a Furnace Carbon lining and engineered stretch, this performance-minded fullsuit delivers everything you need in a featherweight package.
LIGHT AND STRETCH - Light Weight High Performance !
Delivering superior heat and flexibility. Made with innovative wetsuit technology and premium materials, the Furnace Carbon Comp wetsuit offers 350% stretch, backed by the warmest carbon fibre lining to trap body heat without adding weight. Utilizing Smart Foam, the wetsuit ramps up the stretch factor with lightweight, oxygen blown foam that traps heat for the highest thermal retention imaginable. Looking out for performance as well as the environment, the foam core is made form upcycled car tires, topped with an Airlite Stretch knit layer. This mens fullsuit features a zipperless entry for more warmth.
- 5/4 mm men's zipperless wetsuit
- Ultra lightweight / High stretch comp wetsuit.
- STAY WARMER. 75% Furnace Carbon lining: carbon threads maximize warmth and minimize weight. A new Fluid quick dry pattern channels water, dries fast and is ultra flexible
- STAY DRIER. Drymax water tight entry system with internal membrane stops water
- STAY FLEXIBLE. Anatomic strategic shaped seams with X-flex back panel flex zones
- STAY LIGHT. Drystretch External Jersey. Hold Less Water
- SMART FOAM. Made from upcycled car tires, Smart Foam provides 300% stretch while maintaining the highest thermal retention
- AIRLITE STRETCH. Flexible exterior jersey is made with an exclusive engineered perforated knit, made to stretch to 350% its usual resting state
- Machine-applied Superflex neo tape
- Anatomic strategic shaped seams with X-flex back panel flex zones
- Minimal seams for maximum flexibility
| Temperature Guide. 9°C - 15°C |
Click here for tips to take care of your wetsuits