Heritage lines are reborn, backed by modern wetsuit technology. Maintaining core lines, the Revolution Series wetsuits utilize premium wetsuit innovations and materials, creating a suit that delivers both performance and signature style. Made from a 280% stretch Superlight Foam with excellent thermal retention, the Revolution is backed by warm, quick-dry Furnace lining. The throwback exterior features Superflex 280 Jersey, a hook and loop resistant, high stretch jersey with high stretch and low water absorption.
- 4/3 Fullsuit.
- Recommended Temperature: COLD - 12°C - 18°C / 53°F - 64°F
- Heritage wetsuit design elements.
- Furnace Quick Dry Lining: large front and back seamless panels of a new double knit Furnace jersey creating pockets of air trapping body heat, as well as allowing it to drain and dry ultra fast.
- Superlight Foam: made from upcycled car tires, the light weight, highfoam core offers excellent thermal retention.
- Superflex 280 Jersey: Durable hook and loop resistant high stretch jersey with excellent hand feel and low water absorption. Stretches 280% its usual resting state.
- Chest entry system with internal GBS zip barrier.
- External seams: twin needle stretch blind-stitch.
- Internal seams: machine-applied Superflex neo tape.
- Large front and back panels and strategically placed seams .
- Minimal seams for maximum flexibility.
| Temperature Guide. 12°C - 17°C |
Click here for tips to take care of your wetsuits