FURNACE CARBON | COMP
Billabong’s athlete-driven performance wetsuit. Equipped with a Furnace Carbon lining and engineered stretch, this performance-minded fullsuit delivers everything you need in a featherweight package.
LIGHT AND STRETCH - Light Weight High Performance !
Boost your heat and your airs with the ultra lightweight Furnace Carbon Comp wetsuit. New for the 2018/19 season, the carbon lining features our Fluid quick dry pattern that channels water, dries fast and is ultra flexible. Created from a new Smart Foam made from upcycled car tires, the suit features a 300% stretch while adding more heat and less weight. Utilizing Airlite Stretch external jersey technology, the exclusive engineered perforated knit is able to stretch 350%. A Drymax chest zip entry keeps water out, and a furnace carbon lining keeps the heat in with an unprecedented strength to weight ratio. Every layer is constructed with incredible flexibility for optimal performance.
- 5/4 mm men's chest zip wetsuit
- Ultra lightweight / High stretch comp wetsuit.
- STAY WARMER. 75% Furnace Carbon lining: carbon threads maximize warmth and minimize weight. A new Fluid quick dry pattern channels water, dries fast and is ultra flexible
- STAY DRIER. Drymax chest zip entry: semi dry zip with internal membrane stops water
- STAY FLEXIBLE. Anatomic strategic shaped seams with X-flex back panel flex zones
- STAY LIGHT. Drystretch External Jersey. Hold Less Water
- SMART FOAM. Made from upcycled car tires, Smart Foam provides 300% stretch while maintaining the highest thermal retention
- AIRLITE STRETCH. Flexible exterior jersey is made with an exclusive engineered perforated knit, made to stretch to 350% its usual resting state
- Drymax chest zip entry: new semi dry zip with internal membrane stops water
- Machine-applied Superflex neo tape
- Anatomic strategic shaped seams with X-flex back panel flex zones
- Minimal seams for maximum flexibility
| Temperature Guide. 10°C - 15°C |
Click here for tips to take care of your wetsuits