The Furnace Carbon X Is Pound For Pound, Feature For Feature, The Best Value High End Technical Wetsuit On The Market.
"A SERIOUS COLD WATER WETSUIT!"
If top shelf heat is what you're after, nothing tops the Furnace X. Billabong's premium cold water wetsuit, Furnace X technology delivers unprecedented heat, flexibility and weightlessness. The Furnace X brings together 3 layers of technology: an Airlite foam core for lightweight thermal retention, a base layer knitted with carbon yarns for the warmest thermal lining available, exclusive only to Billabong, and a quick dry top layer that reduces water retention, minimizing weight and drying to the touch in seconds. It's cold water surfing at its finest.
- The lightest, warmest most flexible Billabong wetsuit
- SURF WARMER. Furnace Carbon Fiber quick dry thermal lining
- STAY DRY. Drymax water tight entry system
- STAY LIGHT. Dry Stretch external jersey, 60% less water absorption
- Smooth skin chest and back for added wind resistance
- STAY FLEXIBLE. Stitchless Power Seam construction
- ADDITIONAL. Semi Dry YKK AquaGuard™ Zipper
- Worlds most advanced wetsuit
- 1 year warranty on any workmanship defects and materials
| Temperature Guide. 10°C - 17°C |
Click here to learn more about our Furnace Wetsuits
Click here for tips to take care of your wetsuits