FURNACE CARBON | X
The Furnace Carbon X is pound for pound, feature for feature, the best value high end technical wetsuit on market.
WARM AND DRY - "A Serious Cold Water Wetsuit !"
Stay Warmer. Stay Drier. Stay Flexible. When you’re serious about staying warm this winter, the flexible, carbon-lined Billabong Furnace Carbon Wetsuit is your premium performance fullsuit. Engineered with a Furnace Carbon Fibre, quick-dry thermal lining, this cold water fullsuit retains heat without adding weight. A Drymax water-tight, chest-zip entry system keeps cold water out, while the Drystretch external jersey holds less water, maintaining the lightweight feel. A seamless shoulder and stitchless seam construction ensures an unrestricted session while creating a water-tight seal.
- 4/3 mm Chest Zip Hooded Wetsuit
- STAY WARMER. Furnace Carbon Fiber Thermal Lining
- STAY DRIER. Drymax Water Tight Entry System
- STAY FLEXIBLE. Stitchless Seam Construction For A Water Tight Durable Seam Seal
- STAY LIGHT. Drystretch External Jersey. Hold Less Water
- ADDITIONAL. Smooth Skin Chest And Back For Added Wind Resistance
| Temperature Guide. 10°C - 15°C |
Click here to learn more about our Furnace Wetsuits
Click here for tips to take care of your wetsuits