The North Shore of Oahu
- The North Shore of Oahu
- Date of Birth
- Billabong, Electric, T&C Surfboards, Creatures of Leisure, Futures Fins, Banzai Bowls, Bubblegum Surfwax, The Young and Brave Foundation
- Major accomplishments
- 2 x NSSA Open Boys National Champ NSSA Explorer Super Grom National Champ Stenham Spider Cup - 1st Bowl division (advanced) for skating
- Coolest place you've ever been
- The bathroom
- When not surfing, I'm
- Skating, Snowboarding, Soccer
- Best advice I've received
- ‘One moment of pain is worth a lifetime of glory’ from the movie ‘Unbroken’ about Louie Zmperini.
- Favorite maneuver
- Quasimodo stance
- Who do you look up to?
- Bill Murray, Katy Perry and my parents because they are amazing.
- In 10 years I hope to be...
- On the CT, for sure. Live in a nice house with plenty of room for all of my friends, have great hair, and a state of the art bathroom with a putting green.